PowerSquid.com Return Policy
Please note: The top section of this page deals with non-defective, non-warranty returns. Please view warranty return information at the bottom of this page.
FOR ALL NON-DEFECTIVE, NON-WARRANTY PRODUCT RETURNS
- We offer a conditional money back guarantee for all products within the first thirty days of the original purchase date.
- If you would like to return a product you must first contact Flexity, LLC via email@example.com. We will gladly provide you Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). We are unable to accept returns of any type without a Return Authorization number. Upon receiving your RMA number, please make sure you pack the defective item(s) back into its original packaging and enclose a copy of your original invoice from PowerSquid.com.
- Please ship the item(s) you are returning to:
ATTN: Product Returns
24 East Lincoln St
Columbus, Oh 43215
- Please also note your RMA# and Order Number on the label as follows:
RMA#_____ for Order #____________
- We suggest that customers obtain a receipt for any packages shipped back to us. Flexity, LLC is NOT responsible for any package lost during shipping.
We are unable to offer refunds on the following items below even if a return is made within the 30-day time limit:
- Shipping charges related with the original purchase or return of the item to us.
- Any items that have been defaced or physically damaged by the customer through user error or abuse.
- Any surge protector that has absorbed a surge.
- By placing an order with Flexity, LLC, you indicate that you have already read this return policy and agree with its contents.
- Flexity, LLC is a distributor of Embertec products. All items returned under warranty must be sent directly to the Manufacturer as outlined in the warranty information included with the product. This information can usually be located either on or inside the product's packaging. You may also see the warranty information here:
Bits Limited Connected Equipment Warranty Protection for surge protectors:
Bits Limited (the manufacturer of PowerSquid Model numbers PNK5Y-3, PNG5G-12, PNG5G-25, PLK5K-3,PMK5K-3,PHW6LC-6) will repair or replace up to $75,000 of equipment damaged due to product failure of a Bits Limited manufactured surge protector or PowerSquid Surge Protector. The damaged equipment and failed surge protector must be sent to Bits Limited for evaluation. Bits Limited will have ultimate authority in making the determination of whether the surge protector failed to perform properly. The damaged equipment will be repaired or replaced if the surge protector failed. Parties interested in filling a connected equipment claim should contact Bits Limited customer service department at 877-424-8758 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bits Limited Lifetime Product Warranty:
Bits Limited warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Bits Limited will repair or replace the defective unit upon receiving the defective product for testing. To submit a claim visit http://bitsltd.net or call Bits Limited Customer Service at 877-424-8758 for details. No product will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
The NCC INC Lifetime Product Warranty:
The NCC Inc manufacturer of the Stanley Powersquid model number NCC31500, warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. The NCC Inc will repair or replace the defective unit upon receiving the defective product for testing. To submit a claim email email@example.com or call The NCC Inc Customer Service Toll Free: 800-730-3707 for details. No product will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RMA).